Terms and Conditions
- In these terms and conditions Weddings by Fusion and/or Fusion Entertainment shall be referred to as “the company”.
- The person(s) and/or company who book the equipment and/or the persons and/or company who pay for the equipment either separately or as one party shall be deemed as the client and must be over 18 at time of booking, herein referred to as the client
- Unless otherwise stated in writing, these Terms & Conditions apply to all services provided by the company. Therefore it is deemed that by placing a booking with the company (verbally or in writing), whether it is explicitly stated or not, whether the client signs to indicate their acceptance or not, these Terms & Conditions are binding between the two parties.
- A deposit shall be required before a booking can be confirmed. This deposit shall be deducted from the balance payable. Once you have agreed to our terms and conditions and booked online we require a booking deposit of €50.00 to confirm your booking.
- In these terms and conditions, the date on which the company shall provide the services booked by the client shall be referred to as “the date of the event”.
- The company will not be liable for any failure or delay to provide facilities, services, food or beverage as a result of force majeure events or matters outside its control.
All prices are in Euro and are inclusive of VAT at time of printing . Prices are subject to change in line with any published VAT rate fluctuations in the future. On payment of initial deposit of €50, we will hold the date of wedding. Three months prior the the wedding date 50% of the balance must be paid.Both these payments are non refundable unless agreed in writing by the company. If either of these deposits are not received within specified time and in full, the booking is not deemed to be confirmed and the company reserve the right to release the booked date. Remaining balance to be paid 21 days prior to wedding date.
Damage / fair usage
The cost of any repairs following damages and/or losses to our equipment shall be charged as an “additional charge” to the client in the event that any part of our equipment is lost or damaged during the client’s event. Without prejudice to other clauses, in the event the company fails to deliver services ordered as per the confirmation the company’s liability shall extend no further than a refund or pro-rata refund for any lost hire time.
By booking with us you confirm that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.